June 3 – July 22, 2018
Application due: Friday, May 18, 11:59 pm
Artists Work-Space Residency Application
ECOCA A.I.R. will include:
- Closing reception
- Studio visits by artists will be announced
Open studios June 23, 3 pm for International Festival of Arts & Ideas tour
Please use this link to read the Artist Residency Agreement form before submitting your application.
- 8–12 artists and artist groups/collectives will be selected.
- No entry fee.
- Please use this link to read the Artist Residency Agreement form before submitting your application.
- Fill out and submit the application. Then send five jpgs of high-quality and your CV by email to email@example.com. Please use the same name and email used on the application and use Summer Residency in the subject line.
- Download ECOCA floor plans here. Tell us the top three areas you are interested in. We reserve the right to set the final layout of space. All media is welcome—including writers, performers, and emerging forms.
- Participation fee is $200 + $100 security deposit due upon acceptance. All spaces must be returned to the state they were found. Security deposit will be returned at check out time before or on July 22, 9 pm.
- Please bring a tarp or floor covering.
- May not drill or do anything invasive to building w/o permission from ECOCA.
- Public hours every Thursday 5–8 pm for resident-driven programs and events. Residency hours will be determined at the first meeting .
- Please note: This is a work residency only.
Ely Center of Contemporary Art @ John Slade Ely House Galleries
51 Trumbull Street, New Haven, CT 06510