Letter of Agreement

March 26, 2018   

Dear Artist,

The Ely Center of Contemporary Art team is very excited that you will be participating in Circling Lev.  April 15 – May 24, 2018.

Important Dates

Drop off Location: 51 Trumbull Street, New Haven, CT 06501
Drop off Times: Artwork must be dropped off at gallery on Thursday, April 12, 1 – 4 pm
Exhibition Dates: Saturday, April 15 – Thursday, May 24, 2018
Viewing Hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5 – 8 pm and Sundays from 1 – 4 pm
Public Reception Date/Time: Saturday, April 21,  4 – 7 pm
De-install/Work Pick-Up Date: Tuesday, May 29 from 1 – 5 pm

Important Information

The Artist:

  • Entry form must be completed with work labels, artist statement/bio/CV, text about Levni and electronically signed by the artist 
  • Each work must be  labeled with artist name, title and phone number on back.
  • Please email an image of each work (.jpg 300 dpi or higher)  with file labeled  (i.e. Smith, John, title of work.jpg) to info@elycenter.org with the subject "Circling Lev Images, Last Name, First Name"
  • Artwork must be wired and ready to hang or display.
  • Work must remain on exhibit from: Saturday, April 15 – Thursday, May 24, 2018
  • The artist retains 70% of the proceeds from any work sold, the Gallery retains the remaining 30%.
     

ECOCA:

  • Curate and Install the exhibition
  • Create an event page on elycenter.org 
  • Create an e-mail blast/e-card and emailed to ECOCA list
  • Social media promotion through Facebook and Instagram 

If you have any questions, please email dhesse@elycenter.org with the subject "Circling Lev Question". Please be sure to sign the Release of Liability Form here.

Best Regards,

Debbie Hesse, Gallery Director
Ely Center of Contemporary Art
Vice-Chair and Board Member, duly-authorized


Name *
Name
Phone *
Phone
Address
Address
(Optional)
http://
or email your CV to info@elycenter.org with the subject "Cirlcing Lev CV, (Last Name, First Name)" and type "Sent Email" in this field