Letter of Agreement
March 26, 2018
The Ely Center of Contemporary Art team is very excited that you will be participating in Circling Lev. April 15 – May 24, 2018.
Drop off Location: 51 Trumbull Street, New Haven, CT 06501
Drop off Times: Artwork must be dropped off at gallery on Thursday, April 12, 1 – 4 pm
Exhibition Dates: Saturday, April 15 – Thursday, May 24, 2018
Viewing Hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5 – 8 pm and Sundays from 1 – 4 pm
Public Reception Date/Time: Saturday, April 21, 4 – 7 pm
De-install/Work Pick-Up Date: Tuesday, May 29 from 1 – 5 pm
- Entry form must be completed with work labels, artist statement/bio/CV, text about Levni and electronically signed by the artist
- Each work must be labeled with artist name, title and phone number on back.
- Please email an image of each work (.jpg 300 dpi or higher) with file labeled (i.e. Smith, John, title of work.jpg) to email@example.com with the subject "Circling Lev Images, Last Name, First Name"
- Artwork must be wired and ready to hang or display.
- Work must remain on exhibit from: Saturday, April 15 – Thursday, May 24, 2018
- The artist retains 70% of the proceeds from any work sold, the Gallery retains the remaining 30%.
- Curate and Install the exhibition
- Create an event page on elycenter.org
- Create an e-mail blast/e-card and emailed to ECOCA list
- Social media promotion through Facebook and Instagram
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Circling Lev Question". Please be sure to sign the Release of Liability Form here.
Debbie Hesse, Gallery Director
Ely Center of Contemporary Art
Vice-Chair and Board Member, duly-authorized