Letter of Agreement
with Shiloh Ratner, artist
January 2, 2018
The Ely Center team is very excited to host your upcoming intensive two-day painting workshop.
Workshop Weekend Dates: Saturday, January 27 and Sunday, January 28, 2018
Times: 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: ECOCA upstairs lounge
This letter, based on our conversations, will serve as our agreement. This is a donation for space usage arrangement and you are referred to as the “Artist” in this letter.
- Promote the event and solicit participants.
- Contact participants before the workshop date with all needed information such as materials, time, and directions to gallery.
- Provide materials as needed.
- Cover the wood floor with a tarp.
- Be at ECOCA from 10 to 4 to set up and clean up.
- Offer an intensive instructional two-day painting workshop
- Leave the space in the condition you found it.
- Provide space to conduct workshop and table and chair
- Create an on-line registration form with Eventbrite that includes workshop information, participation fee, and link to liability form.
- Create an event page on elycenter.org with artist bio, images, workshop information
- Create an e-mail blast/e-card and emailed to ECOCA list. Please provide any addresses as a spreadsheet as soon as possible in order to include them in the distribution
- Social media promotion through Facebook and Instagram.
- Handle monetary transactions: ECOCA will distribute 70% of the participant fees collected. ECOCA will retain 30%. ECOCA will distribute payment for the workshop in a timely manner. Please provide the address where you would like to receive funds.
Please note the following:
- Funds collected in the ECOCA donation box and funds submitted during the workshop through www.elycenter.org belongs to ECoca.
- Please be aware that ECOCA hosts meetings, exhibition-related programming, and outside programming throughout the year. Any special space requirements and restrictions must be approved by ECOCA in advance of the installation.
If you have any questions, please call 203-804-9561.
Debbie Hesse, Gallery Director
Ely Center of Contemporary Art
Vice-Chair and Board Member, duly-authorized
I agree to the terms outlined in this letter of agreement.